Please observe the following submission requirements:
- All proposal materials must be formatted together as one document in PDF format.
- This file will comprise the complete submission, including the submission text and any examples or figures.
- The file size must be under 10 MB.
- Proposals are to be anonymous, with no file elements that would compromise blind peer review.
- Check that any author's name is removed from the PDF file Properties (found under "File/Properties" on the Adobe Acrobat main menu).
- The Call for Papers contains further guidelines and other information.
Click on the links below to submit proposals for the 2016 SMT National Meeting:
- Submit form for single-author or joint-author proposal, poster session proposal, or individual proposal that is part of a special session.
- Submit form if you are the organizer of a special session.
- Non-members may submit by email or mail with this form for individual proposals and this form for special sessions.