The Zildjian Company has been synonymous with setting the standard for the development and manufacture of high performance musical instruments since 1623. As the world’s leading maker of cymbals, drumsticks and percussion mallets, Zildjian products are sold across the globe, under the Zildjian, Vic Firth and Balter Mallet brands, and are the standard to which all other cymbals, drumsticks and mallets are measured. From the beginner to the world’s greatest rock stars, jazz performers and concert percussionists, amateurs and pros alike chose Zildjian, Vic Firth, and Balter Mallets products to allow them to experience and share the joy of music.
Headquartered in Norwell, Massachusetts with offices in Los Angeles, CA and London, UK, Zildjian products are sold globally through distributors and via a network of dealers. All Zildjian products are made in the USA at our cymbal factory in Norwell, MA and drumstick/mallet factory in Newport, ME.
To provide support around artist relations staff.
Administration and clinic support
* Artist orders, invoices, purchase orders, shipping and receiving, returns of product.
* Update artist files and contracts
* Artist records
* Managing scheduling and trips for visits to our headquarters.
* Assist with events.
• Minimum of two years experience as an Administrative Assistant or comparable skills.
• Experience dealing with contracts is helpful.
• Outgoing personality
• A team player who likes to collaborate but can work independently. A self starter.
• The ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, with strong organizational and project management skills.
• Strong Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Experience with Styeline preferred.
• Being a percussionist/drummer is desired. Knowing our product line is a plus.
• Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional publications and business information. Ability to write reports if needed.
• Good problem solving and detailed oriented.
• Good follow up and communication skills – holds on commitments
Please send your resume to :